Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Sells company products and services
- Maintains sales programs within assigned territory/accounts
- Responsible for meeting annual sales goals
- Monitors competitive activity and trends
- May be required to keep records and prepare reports on sales activities
- Knowledge of product features, benefits, and use
- Responsible to continue education on marketing techniques, products and services
- Provides training to employees as needed
- Initiates trials that will support marketing efforts
- Interprets soil, tissue, and water analysis
- Researches and responds to technical inquiries
- Develops proprietary fertilizer formulations
- Publishes and distributes periodic summaries of agronomic observations and research
- Maintains and builds customer contracts
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in vocational agricultural or a combination of education and work experience. Potato knowledge.
- Agricultural based degree desired
- Valid driver's license is required
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the agriculture industry as well as the application of agricultural chemicals.
- Uses own judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Works under general supervision; reports to a location or division manager. Must be accommodating
- CCA License a plus, member in good standing, or able to test for credentials
*EOE Plus AA Employer