Handles and delivers bulk and packaged fertilizer and chemicals, performs daily vehicle inspections, handles and delivers packaged chemicals, cleans and maintains equipment, assists mechanic, may maintain maintenance records, & other duties as assigned. To operate the warehouse forklift and duties associated with servicing customers.
1. To load or assist in loading trailer with materials.
2. To perform limited maintenance duties.
3. To handle company owned equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
4. To set up equipment.
5. To be able to lift and move up to 75 pounds.
6. To remove empty skids from trailer truck and carry to designated piling area.
7. To return and prepare equipment for next day, at each day’s end.
8. This summary of job responsibilities and duties is meant to be a general description of this position and is not all-inclusive
1. To assist in warehouse maintenance.
2. To perform other duties and assignments as directed by management.
*EOE plus AA employer