Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Creates liquid fertilizer blends
- Manages, coaches and develops direct reports
- Maintains and accounts for inventory
- Provides customer service for internal and external customers
- Cross function with facility operations
Compliance with all Safety, Environmental and Operating Standards
Competent operation of all plant systems
Monitors and oversees quality control of the blended product
Interaction with Operational Manager for shop personnel hours
Engages in Preventative Maintenance Program on equipment
- Manage incoming product
- To load or assist in loading and unloading trucks or trailers.
To handle company owned equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
To set up equipment
To be able to lift and move up to 75 pounds
- Demonstrated experience in vocational agricultural or a combination of education and work experience
- Mechanic skills
- Agricultural based degree desired
- Valid driver's license is required
- CDL may be required
Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, problem solving, math and organizational skills
Strong customer service skills
Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate people
Basic computer skills required
- Must use tact and diplomacy in dealing with customers.
- Current Driver’s License
- Must be responsible with equipment and vehicles.
- To have general knowledge of warehouse procedures.
- Must be dependable, reliable, and mature enough to handle equipment safely.
- As a safety-sensitive employee, must pass substance abuse screening, and subject to random and other required substance abuse screening as per company policy.
- Ability to read and write English
- Detail Oriented
*EOE Plus AA Employer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed